Hello! Thanks for checking in!
Some key facts to know about me:
- Born and raised in Dallas, Texas (and proud of it).
- Currently based in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Graduated from Palm Beach Atlantic University (May 2016 -B.A. in Musical Theatre)
- Married to a wonderful guy:)
- Actively pursing theatre in South Florida.
Some facts you might find fun:
- My first "real role" was in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I got to give Joseph his multi-colored coat!
- In college I worked on over 15 productions, served as President of Alpha Psi Omega, worked for the University's Admissions Department, participated in the University's Honors Program, and was Student Body Vice President.
- I've studied under Broadway stars such as Terrence Mann and Charlotte D'Ambroise.
- In Texas , I was a member of the 2012 Texas All-State Choir and a competing equestrian for eight years.
- I've been to all 50 states and have traveled as far as Australia (twice!).
- My older sister, Jessica, is an actor based in NYC (jessicamhumphrey.com).
Some of my favorite things:
- Singing loudly on road trips.
- Watching the tv shows Family Feud and NCIS.
- Spending time with friends and family.
- A good bowl of queso and hot enchiladas.
Photos: Orlando Headshots. Danielle Hopkins Photography, Crystal Bolin Photography, Against the Grain Images, Espee Photography.